Designed to analyze characteristics of Single Phase Transformer through fault simulation on training panel.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of 1 phase transformer connections
- Efficiency test on 1 phase transformer
- Ratio, voltage, power and current measurement in single phase
- Open and short circuit test.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- AC Power Supply 0-230V AT 4A (Optional)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter 2 Nos. (For Primary and Secondary)
- Ammeter 2Nos. (For Primary and Secondary)
- Digital Wattmeter 1Nos.
Components on the panel:
- Single Phase Lamp Load Switched Control
- Single Phase Transformer Unit (220V/110V) Copper Winding
- Front panel built with high class insulated Bakelite sheet with Sticker well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Protection with Emergency Stop.
- Patch Cords 4mm (Heavy Duty) 1Meter Length.
- High Voltage Test Points are Provided With 4mm Safety Sockets
- The trainer is housed in Modular Based Rack Type Aluminum Extruded Metal cabinet.
- Short Circuit protection with the MCB.
- Size of the trainer set 36”x24”