SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Speed Control of PMDC Motor Using PWM Techniques
- Voltmeter 200V DC
- RPM Meter 1000 RPM
- Power Supply +15Vat 150mA
- Isolated Supply 0- 26V AT 4A.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components placed on the panel are:
- Mosfet IRF540
- DC Rectifier 3510.
- PWM Pulse Generator Circuit.
- Frequency Control Through Potentiometer
- PWM Control Through Potentiometer
- PMDC Motor as Load With Loading Arrangement
- Protection Cover
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Over Load Protection Through Thermal Circuit Breaker
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm and 2mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm and 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 15”x11”
We are committed to the continuous development of our products, and therefore reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice