SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- To study the characteristics of SCR and plot it’s V-I Characteristics.
- To study the Gate control characteristics of SCR and It's graph.
- To study the characteristics of UJT
- To study the characteristics of MOSFET.
- To study the characteristics of IGBT.
- To study the characteristics of DIAC and plot it’s V-I Characteristics curve.
- To study the V-I characteristics of TRIAC.
- To study the characteristics of PUT.
- To study the Resistor Triggering circuit.
- To study the Resistor-Capacitor Triggering Circuit (Half wave).
- To study the Resistor-Capacitor Triggering Circuit (Full wave).
- To study the triggering of SCR using UJT.
- To study the digital firing circuit.
- To study the characteristics of power transistor.
- To SCR Half Controlled Rectifier
- To study Full Controlled Rectifier
- To Study UJT as Relaxation Oscillator
- APPLICATIONS OF TRIAC
(1) TRIAC SWITCHING CIRCUIT
(2) TRIAC AS AC PHASE CONTROL.
- ± 5V at 250mA
- ± 15V at 250mA
- 0-15V at 250Ma
- 0-30V at 250mA
- 18V - 0V - 18V at 150mA
- 15V - 0V - 15V at 250mA
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter/Ammeter Dual Range 20V/20mA
- Ammeter Dual Range: 20mA/200mA
- Voltmeter Dual Range: 20V/200V
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- SCR Assembly: 4 SCRs 2P4M, 600V, 2A
- Power Transistor 2N3055
- Power Diode 16A
Capacitors on Board:
- Capacitor 1uF (2Nos.)
- Capacitor 10uF (2Nos.)
- Capacitor 0.1uF (2Nos.)
- 10mH (1Nos.)
- 100uH (1Nos.)
- 10-0-10mH (1Nos)
Load Resistance using Rotary Switch:
100E, 220E, 500E, 1K, 2K2, each 5W
Resistance on Board:
- 100E/2W 2NOS
- 220E/2W 2NOS
- 1K (1Nos.)
- 10K (1Nos.)
Pulse Transformer on Board:
- PT4503 1:1:1
- 850 points bread board (2Nos.)
Firing Circuit on Board:
Digital Firing with PWM Control, Firing Angle Control (2 Nos)
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Patch Cords 2mm Both.
- High Voltage Test Points are Provided With 2mm Safety Sockets
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic Cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”
We are committed to the continuous development of our products, and therefore reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice