SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of Use of DC Power Supplies
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Power Supply 15V DC, 3A
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Voltmeter 20V DC
- Ammeter 20A DC
- Technical specifications:
- Output voltage:
- 0-15V and 0-(-30V)+1% continuously adjustable
- Output current:
0-3A+1% continuously adjustable
- Different controls for voltage and current controls Fine and coarse controls for variation
- Line Regulation is 0 .01%. +10% Line variation & load regulation is 0.05% from no load to full load
- Our 3½ digit Digital Panel Meters are Compact panel meters for digital display of electrical quantities.
- The output is short circuit protected with crossbar electronics fold back current limiting circuit.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored BTI-15 Terminals.
- Power Supply is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of Power Supply is Approx 13”x6”
We are committed to the continuous development of our products, and therefore reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice