SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Voice transmission through optical fiber cable.
- To study transmitter circuit & calculate its output power
- To study receiver circuit & calculate its input power
- To study the attenuation of signal between transmitter & receiver end.
- Measurement of numerical aperture
- In built IC based Fixed DC Regulated Power Supply +12VDC/100mA.
- On board 1KHz sine wave oscillator provided.
- Input amplifier stage using TL074.
- Optical transmitter
- Optical Receiver
- Low Pass filter given on board.
- AC amplifier given on board.
- Power Amplifier given on board with volume control.
- Circuit diagram is printed on glass epoxy PCB & different combination of resistance.
- Test points are brought out on front panel.
- 660nm Transmitter.
- Photo Detector.
- On-board Sine wave generator:10Hz
- On-board 4th Order Low Pass Filer
- Two PMMA Optical Fiber Cables 1mtr and 3mtr Length.
- In-Built DC Regulated Power Supply.
- Front Panel Built With High Class Insulated Printed Circuit Board Sheet With Well Printed Circuits and Symbols.
- Fuse For Short Circuit Protection
- Instruction Manual.
- Connections are brought out through 2mm Brass Sockets.
- Patch Cords 2mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”
- OPTICAL POWER METER
We are committed to the continuous development of our products, and therefore reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice