SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study to Find Unknown Resistance
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Supply +5V, 250mA.
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Galvanometer 30-0-30, 20uA/Div.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Arm, R1, Three Decades of 1W Resistors through Rotary Switch.
- Arm R2, Three Different Fixed Resistances are given on Board..
- Arm R4 are Two Unknown Values of Resistor are given on board.
- Arm R3, Five Decades of 1W Resistors through Rotary Switch.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x10”
We are committed to the continuous development of our products, and therefore reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice